Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > updating fails on maxisys ms906
updating fails on maxisys ms906

2403 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2016-12-31 15:27:22

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    slkbouba
    2016-12-20 11:55:33
      Hi, I have an update problems with three véhicule brands. After Downloading update, my device maxisys restarts without installing the update. I tried the methods proposed in the forum but nothing changed:
    -factory reset (several times)
    -delete download folder from scan folder.(several times)
    The car brands are: Benz Maybach
    -CitrOen Peugeot
    -Skoda, Audi, Seat, VW CV, VW , Bugatti, Lamborghini, LT3, Bentley.
    I cannot work on all these cars. Please help me!!!

•   Level 1   
    (6) points
    bpgoodwin

2016-12-21 01:29:16 (Reply to:slkbouba)

Good luck, I've been reportimg these issues for the last few months with no response
    from autel.

•   Level 5   
    (321) points
    Saabtechkeys

2016-12-23 18:12:03

It happens to me as wellci deleted the affected car softwares and redownload everything was OK after then

•   Level 10   
    (7578) points
    witsend

2016-12-23 21:19:13 (Reply to:Saabtechkeys)

That is good information to delete the old software first. I suspect the old files typically automatically would get deleted AFTER the new files are downloaded, but due to the large amount of data you are dealing with that is being moved and replaced, it might temporarily require double the space requirements on the hard drive during the process for it to update without error. Probably still would want to back up the entire scan folder to a PC before deleting any makes and doing any major update.

•   Level 2   
    (11) points
    slkbouba
    2016-12-31 15:27:22 (Reply to:Saabtechkeys)
     Hi, please i want to know how to delete the affected car software, Maybe I'm doing it the wrong way.

Thks
  Total1 Pages